LETTER TO EDITOR
Year : 2017  |  Volume : 11  |  Issue : 2  |  Page : 259

A case of ingested laryngoscope bulb during emergency endotracheal intubation


Department of Anesthesia, Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, Karnataka, India

Correspondence Address:
Shiyad Muhamed
Department of Anesthesia, Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, Karnataka
India
Login to access the Email id

Source of Support: None, Conflict of Interest: None


DOI: 10.4103/sja.SJA_10_17

Rights and Permissions



[FULL TEXT] [PDF]*
Print this article     Email this article
 Next article
 Previous article
 Table of Contents

 Similar in PUBMED
   Search Pubmed for
   Search in Google Scholar for
 Citation Manager
 Access Statistics
 Reader Comments
 Email Alert *
 Add to My List *
 * Requires registration (Free)
 

 Article Access Statistics
    Viewed2086    
    Printed30    
    Emailed0    
    PDF Downloaded109    
    Comments [Add]    

Recommend this journal